Owing to our expertise in this domain, we are offering our clients a high quality range of Ginger Juice. As the name suggests, this is extracted from ginger under the guidance of skilled team of professionals in compliance with international quality standards. Acknowledged for natural taste, purity, medicinal properties, and freshness this ginger juice is highly demanded all across the globe. This range is used in various diseases in extremely safe manner as this does not cause any kind of side effect to the user.
Helps with Nausea
- Ginger Juice can treat nausea caused by pregnancy and chemotherapy, and reduces all the symptoms of motion sickness including vomiting, dizziness, and cold sweating
- Taking ginger juice to treat nausea is extremely safe and does not cause uncomfortable side effects, such as drowsiness and dry mouth that conventional prescriptions medications may cause
- Ginger juice can treat osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis due to its high content of gingerol. Gingerols are anti-inflammatory compounds that inhibit the production of a nitrogen molecule called nitric oxide, which can form peroxynitrite, a powerful and damaging free radical.
- Ginger juice will also help relieve morning stiffness
Boosts the Immune System
- The intake of ginger juice will warm the body, promoting healthy sweating, which not only assists detoxification but also boosts the immune system thanks to the germ-fighting agent in sweat called dermcidin. Dermcidin is an antibiotic peptide naturally secreted by the sweat glands, providing protection against bacteria, fungus and infection including staphylococcus aureus, candida and e. coli.
- This makes it good remedy for fighting off a cold or a cough. Mix a teaspoon of ginger juice in half a cup of warm water and take on an empty stomach